Update of secusio extensa availability (last updated 12/12/2016):
- Kamuela, HI - TBA
- Kula, Maui - TBA.
- If you are interested in participating in the field release program and receiving larvae please contact us at 808-887-6183 or email@example.com
Secusio extensa larvae dispersal counter:
- Kamuela, HI - 21,600 larvae (updated 12/12/2016)
- Kula, Maui - 44,477 larvae (updated 12/12/2016)
- Secusio extensa Release Program Brochure
- Secusio extensa Release Program Contact/Information Form
- HDOA - Biocontrol Moth Released To Battle Invasive Fireweed.
- Fireweed and Moth Fact Sheet.
- Frequently asked Questions about Secusio extensa release program.
- Fireweed Control: An Adaptive Management Approach.
- Journal Publication - Host range of Secusio extensa (Lepidoptera:Arctiidae), and potential for biological control of Senecio madagascariensis (Asteraceae).
- North Hawaii News Article: Miracle Moth From Madagascar