Ecosystem Restoration: Goal is to provide ecological restoration tools to designers, managers and practitioners. Contained within the site are case histories, images, educational guides, links to literature and supporting websites.
Mine Reclamation: Examples of successful mine reclamation projects.
Mineland Restoration: Presents case histories, educational materials, photo tours and links to sites that provide relevant content.
Minerals and Mining Program: The regulatory arm of Department of Environment and Natural Resources responsible for ensuring that the impacts to the environment from mineral exploration, mining, and oil and gas production in South Dakota are minimized and that affected lands are reclaimed and useable after the resources have been extracted.
Solid Minerals Program on the Nation’s Federal Land: Bureau of Land Management (BLM) program. Website answers some basic questions about this program, like: How do companies get the right to produce minerals from public land?
- USGS Arsenic Studies Group: Goals of this group are to increase communication among scientists working on arsenic problems and ultimately to make our contributions more widely available to others working on arsenic studies. This web site will be the focal point of the interest group, and the basic information contained on this web site will be descriptions of ongoing studies and point of contact information.
Mining - Related Links
- Native American Nations Map
- Native American Rangelands Partnership
- Native American Range Advisory Committee (SRM)
- Indian Lands Tenure Foundation
- Arizona Indigenous Rangelands (Navajo Nation)
- Animals and Wildlife
- Forests, Plants, and Controlled Burning
- Laws and Policies
- Mining and Energy Development
- Water Issues